- 1 packet Advanced Hearty Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2-3 tablespoons water
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Parmesan cheese
- Dried oregano
- Dried basil
- Garlic powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° or use toaster oven.
- Mix the chicken soup and baking powder together.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water and stir.
- The mixture should be sticky, but not dry. If needed, add the additional tablespoon.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or sprayed with vegetable spray.
- Sprinkle the top of each biscuit with desired flavorings. ere are a few combinations to try: garlic powder and Old Bay Seasoning (reminiscent of Red Lobster biscuits) or garlic powder, oregano, basil and parmesan cheese for a little Italian flair.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the tops begin to brown.
Bars Puddings Shakes & Drinks Soups Samples
Comfort Food Snacks Crunchy Snacks Protein Snack Bars Sample Snacks
Services Specialty Items Gift Certificates
Meal Replacement Recipes Clinics & Classes Get Started!